Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Abbie and Jack/ Conference weekend..
















sorry for all of the random pictures!



I LOVED being a mother of four! I am not even kidding- it helps that Abbie and Jack are some of the most well-behaved children in existence. Livia and Abbie love to pretend like they are sisters and they were so darling in how they treated each other. They did everything together- notice the picture of the bathroom? Had to post it because it cracked me up when I saw them doing this. Chad thought it was gross but I really do remember sharing a potty with my cousin Christine a few times! Jack and Tate are hilarious to watch because they are miniature versions of the Rhoton Brothers. They mostly talk and play hunting and fishing..........fishing...........and some more hunting................ They are precious. My favorite memories was how good it felt at night after a good dinner and they were all bathed and cuddled in their beds. I felt like I had really accomplished something when they all fell asleep. I think the more kids you have the more organized you get in order to stay up on everything. We finished their visit with a trip to the white mountains. Shane and Shannon were so sweet to invite us to stay with them in a cute little cabin in Greer. I love visiting Chad's family. Never a dull moment and always good food. We went for a drive on Saturday up in the mountains to see the leaves and Darwin made some yummy hot chocolate on a campfire for everyone. It was cold and a little rainy so the hot chocolate really did the trick. There was also an aspen tree that someone had cut down for no apparent reason and the kids could ride it like a horse- we got some cute pictures of that fun activity- we are missing some of the cousins in the picture but it was sure fun for Livia and Tate to have their cousins for fun adventures in the forest. All in all, I am left feeling grateful for family. Thank you Andrea for having us for conference weekend. We sure do love you...............

2 comments:

Andra said...

Yes they are mini-Rhoton Brothers!!When I came over on Saturday they were standing outside. I walked up and they both started telling me "We got guns.", "I'm shooting.", "Watch this.", etc. It cracked me up!!

diane lott said...

i just love you...you are so real!