Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mom's just make things better.






This week has been a delight. My mom and sister came for a visit and all of the cousins had a chance to play together. We did so many fun things. I love it when my mom comes because: I don't have to cook, she spoils me, she takes over with my kids right before I have a meltdown, she teaches me fun crafts (we had another jewelry lesson) and she will always rub my feet- I love the attention. My sister's little girl molly is such a little character. We could all just sit and watch her for entertainment. Thanks to Jenny we all have new hairdo's- My sweetie pie cousin came over on her day off to pamper everyone. It was such a wonderful visit that I wanted to cry when I watched their car drive away this morning! Family is the best. Don't you just love these pictures with my mom and all of her grand babies? my personal favorite is the one with Rach kissing Molly. We cleared out my dining room and had ourselves a little photo session while they were here- lucky for me my friend Jen edited my not so good pictures and turned them into something a bit more artistic. Well, back to reality for me there are diapers to change and meals to be made and it is all me now!

7 comments:

Jen-ben said...

so cute amber! You know you can fix that left hand corner on photoshop so you don't see the wall... :) Email it to me... :)
All those kids are way too cute!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I love it when my Mom comes too. Doesn't matter how old we get...we still need our Mom's!!! Cute picture. I want to see Jen's edited version.

The Hultman's said...

So sweet! What a great picture. Your mom looks as pretty as ever!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

how fun, i love being with my sister and my mom too. Love the pictures.hope to see you soon

The Hultman's said...

So you've added some new pics to this post since I last looked. I cannot believe how much you and your sister look a like! The pictures are beautiful!

a. rhoton said...

Cute cute, and I must say, Lindy does have the cutest grandkids in the world. . . . hmmmmmn no prejudice there! Amber where are you in these shots, post post post.. ...

wendy said...

LOVE the pictures! They may not have been happy to take them, but your family will be so glad to have those keepsakes in the years to come!