Saturday, July 12, 2008

ladybugs and grapes






Today Livia played against the Ladybugs. It was such a fun morning. Poor Tate wanted out on that field more than anything. He ran around kicking Livy's soccer ball on the side lines and pretended like he was part of something. It reminded me of when I used to put on a tights and a leotard to go watch my sister do gymnastics and totally pretend like I was in her class when in actuality I was only aloud to sit on the bleachers with my mom. Being the youngest is so hard at times. Livia did a great job- we were so proud of her and her great sportsmanship. At the end of the game the parents make a tunnel with their arms for the kids to run under and she thought it was so much fun to run under our arms. I just get so excited that we are finally at a stage in our family where we get to go watch sports our kids are playing! I think Chad wished Livy was a little more aggressive- I had to remind him it is peewee soccer- they don't even keep score- it is just to have fun!

3 comments:

diane lott said...

you should have seen they way I got all bent out of shape when Arden was playing pee-wee soccer. I was an obnoxious mom on the side lines, now I am lucky to clap or yell anything, since I am usually nursing a baby on the side lines!

Anonymous said...

Go Livs....I would/will probably be as bad as Chad, you expect those kids to go out there and just play like they've been doin it forever!:) Love the uniform, and loves "Tate the Skate"!

Bethany said...

so cute! i love how Lauren is so much taller than all the rest of the kids! the grapes.. awesome name.