Saturday, June 28, 2008

My hair will be grey very soon!


Warning: If you work for CPS please do not read or view this post- Thank you.

Yesterday I was upstairs painting Livy's toes when I called for Tate and had no answer. When this happens I know that he has either gone out the front door and is walking the neighborhood or he is doing something he knows is really bad. I call his name periodically when I am in the middle of something and he isn't around to keep continuous tabs on his whereabouts. I walked downstairs to find this- Love a duck!- he was sharpening the kitchen knives! How do things like this happen? I will tell you-all it takes is a mom who wasn't around and a kid that has recently learned the magical powers of a stool..................... Luckily there was no damage done and since my camera was on the kitchen counter I was able to capture one of the many incidents that occur on a daily basis with Tater Salad! Are all boys like this?

No comments: