Saturday, June 28, 2008

Loving this little munchkin!




I wonder if you can tell what Livia's favorite thing is to wear? I can't believe how big this little one is getting. Last night Livia and I went to Cocoa's for a dinner date. We shared secrets and a chocolate milkshake. Our conversation went like this:
Liv: mom I love you the mosterestest!
Me: I love you to. You are such a pretty little girl
Liv: Do you know how you could be pretty too?
Me: how?
Liv: You need to start wearing dresses more and put on pink makeup
Me: So do you think I am pretty?
Liv: you would be pretty if you wore a dress I think.

She is just as girlie as they come. She is playing soccer this summer and her team is called the Grapes! how cute is that? I will be sure to post pictures of her in her little uniform- right now all we have is her shin guards- which she wears around the house with her ballet slippers.

1 comment:

diane lott said...

she is so cute, i just love her, love all the pics of your kidos, miss you like crazy, i really need to get together and go to a park again! DI