Thursday, June 26, 2008

in a nut shell......................

cheer leading camp- here we come!

Swimming at Grandma's house in New Mexico
Livy and Abbie with Great Grandma Sorensen
bedtime @ grammie camp
Taking Papa out for dinner looking "Fabulous!"





Tate just wants to always ride something and Livia just wants to be a bathing beauty!


Lake Powell Was a great time- we could fit everyone on the boat and the kids had a blast!







This summer has been way to fun! I even haven't been making time to post blogs because I tend to get overwhelmed with our crazy life! Chad loves his job and has really been putting in major hours lately. We started out the summer with a trip to Lake Powell with all of Chad's old roommates from college and their families. We had a wonderful time camping on the beach and I decided I am in fact glad we bought that big boat after all. Watching everyone ski and wake board is well worth it- Even Tate got up on the wake board with the help of our friend Travis. After that I took the kids to New Mexico to visit my family and while we were there, my parents took Livy and her cousin Zoey to Salt Lake (Livia calls it Swan Lake) She got to go to the dinosaur museum and visit with my mom's parents and sisters. She had a blast! Last week Livia went to her other Grandma's house for "Grammie Camp" where she went to cheer leading camp with her cousins, made crafts and played in the water. Her favorite part was when she and her cousins put on fancy dress ups and took Papa out for dinner. Tate and I hung out at home and I caught up on some projects around the house. All in all it has been a wonderful summer. I tried not to over- schedule the kids so they could just have time to run through the sprinklers and eat Popsicles. Here are some pictures of us on our summer adventures!

1 comment:

The Hultman's said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!