Saturday, May 10, 2008

spiders everywhere!

Chad and I woke up several times the other night to a screaming child- when I say screaming, I mean a terrified screech! Tate was convinced that his bed was covered in creepy crawly spiders- he even had Chad and I searching for them in and around his bed. His little sleepy body was trembling with fright- I thought maybe he was dreaming and having some sort of night terror. I then had a very vivid memory of being a child and waking up in the night convinced that there were big bull frogs sitting around me on my bed when in fact it was just Bert and Ernie in their racing soap box cars! "He thinks all of the little paw prints are spiders!" Sure enough, stripping the bed did the trick and after 3 episodes of waking up that night we all returned to our beds for a couple more hours of sleep. Mom's are so smart!

No comments: