Saturday, November 10, 2007

You are kind of a little mom....................

Livia just came up to me with a very serious face and said that I am not a real mom- I thought she was trying to insult me so I told her that it really hurt my feelings when she says things like that. She went on to say that if I was bigger I would be a real one but now I am just kind of a little mom and I should "do somthin bout it" I asked her what I could possibly do to be bigger? I told her that she is tiny like me and when she is a mom someday she will probably be the same size as me. She thought about this for a while and said "Maybe little moms can be real too". Sometimes I really wonder where she comes up with stuff like this- random!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is TOO funny! Livia is such a deep thinker :)