Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A laugh!

So I have been taking care of puking kids for the last three days and let's just say I am a little loopy! Yesterday I was Christmas shopping online and Tate came up behind me and started tickling my back. It felt so good- I swear it was equivalent of going to a day spa! He stayed forever content with giving me attention that I so desperately needed. It wasn't until later in the day, when I went to take a hot bath, that I noticed that it was not Tate's Little finger tickling my back but the tip of a black ink pen! There were scribbles all over the back side of my white t-shirt. I should have taken a picture! It was worth it if you ask me! Mom's never get attention like that.

3 comments:

Tia said...

oh thats great, im just laughing thinking of you loving it - it's just better not to know sometimes.

Unknown said...

That is so funny and totally worth ruining a T-shirt I'm sure!

Rachael said...

I'm just sitting here laughing :) I can so picture the whole thing... Hugs to Tate :)