Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Books...........




My mother in law bought Livia and Tate this adorable wall shelf and it has made my life so much easier with the books in our home. I went through all of the books and boxed them into categories like- spring, school time, animals, etc. That way I only put out a few at a time and we don't have such a mess. Today I put out all of the Christmas books! The kids were so excited. I especially love these books because they are almost all gifts and have messages to the kids written inside. They love seeing who gave them the book we are reading.

4 comments:

wendy said...

I can't believe how many books you have just about Christmas! It makes me think I need to splurge and not buy books just at thrift stores. I also looove your pics above the bookshelf, they are my favorite.

sara said...

Love this. Beautiful. I need one of those book racks!!

Russ and Debbie said...

Hey, I am a friend of Tia's and I am glad I clicked on your blog, I just moved into a small space and have been looking for a shelf like that. Do you know where she got it?

Amber said...

It is from Pottery Barn! good luck small spaces can be tricky- they force you to be super organized for sure.