Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Savannah's Angels






What a blast! We had so much fun walking on Saturday for the "Cure for Diabetes" walk. There were over 26,000 people that participated. It was a little overwhelming at times. I kept thinking that it reminded me of the beginning of any lifetime movie about a child being kidnapped! I had to keep my kids so close to me or I would start to have a panic attack! My friend Nicole's little girl, Savannah, has diabetes and we walked on her team. I really am glad I followed through with going- seeing as how we found out on the previous day that Chad was getting let go from his job with Empire. I think it was great to get out as a family and do something so worthy of our time to help us in keeping perspective. It was so amazing to see so many people come together and raise so much money for these kiddos!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you guys came. Thank you so much for walking, my room and for all the help you gave me last weekend. You're awesome. See you next weekend.