Monday, August 27, 2007

New start................

Time for a new routine. Livia starts preschool next week and I couldn't be more pleased.............love the girl but if I have to do one more "Crap" (crafts in livy lingo) today I think I will have to be committed. this girl loves making things and being creative. I think we spoil our first kids with our attention because we had that one on one time with them before their siblings come. Tate will play with his train set for two hours straight and not make a peep. Livia needs direction and ideas continually. It is totally my fault and I know this. I think last Thursday was our record breaker we made necklaces, a bird house, play dough, painted rocks, made sandcastles, built a real castle for all of her Polly's and did a cooking project. I decided that I am going to pace ourselves this week and have one main project a day and the rest is up to her to decide. We are also giving the whole chore thing another try this week.......... wish me luck- I am the one in charge!RIGHT?!?!

No comments: