Monday, August 13, 2007

monday night spotlight disclaimer........

Oh- by the way I forgot to let everyone know in the beginning of the whole "Monday Night Spotlight" thing that I will only be doing it if I have a brain left after the kids go to bed on Monday nights. As you can tell I have been brainless for a few weeks now. seriously- are the days getting longer because these kids just won't leave me alone anymore- maybe it is because I am such a way cool mom...........they are exhausting me- even right now I can feel one of them standing behind me when they are supposed to be in bed- maybe if I just don't make eye contact, they will get bored and return to their room without any assistance. don't they know I am totally off the clock right now and I am just trying to enjoy my 30 minutes alone before I literally pass out for the night...............

6 comments:

Tia said...

You make me laugh, we're doing the same thing right now? Are you watching the Hills? Wait till Chad goes to sleep!

Bethany said...

I can totally relate to this post!

Unknown said...

Oh Amber -- I am feeling your pain. Can I just say that the one thing I love about kindergarten is that it is 8:30 and my house has been completely silent for exactly 26 minutes! Thank you kindergarten! We miss you guys! Talk to you soon.

sara said...

oh man. So true. So true!!! That's about all I can say - DITTO!

wendy said...

I thought the disclaimer pertained only to monday night spotlight not to blogging in general.

The Welker Family said...

Amber, Your blog is great! I love the family pics at the top. I need to get together with you and have you show me how you do all of the little fancy flip charts. I'm a little slow when it comes to this blog stuff. It will be fun to keep up with you through your blog since we live right down the street from each other and never see each other:)