Thursday, August 12, 2010

{alaska part 2}






















Today I am sitting on Shannon's front porch trying to picture just how bad it really gets here in the winter. Quite honestly Alaska in the summer is a dream. I talked to Chad last night on the satellite phone and I missed him so badly it almost hurt. He was giddy and content doing what he does best out in the middle of NOWHERE- my sister wants to know where he is and I said- uhhhh....don't really know- somewhere in Alaska where no one lives except bears and wild beasts. (really we get their coordinates each day and I will post them if anyone wants to google earth the boys) The leaves are changing here and since Fall is my most favorite season I am just in heaven. My kiddos are so excited to start the day here and not very excited to end it (the fact that it is still light outside isn't helping that fact) II have tried to make sure the kids have little surprises throughout our time here and on Tuesday Livia got a beautiful new pettiskirt in the mail here are some pictures of her modeling her new favorite thing. Fancy shmancy!

No comments: