Thursday, January 21, 2010

snowed in and loving it!











Today Chad is home with us because soooo much snow fell in the night. It is being pretty consistent today. Some are even saying we will get 4 feet more when all is said and done. We have been having a wonderful time playing in our tents. (the kids set up their tents in our room and have been playing starving, lost kids all morning) I am getting ready to make some baked apples. My mom used to always core apples and fill them with red hots and bake them in the oven on snow days. It is a tradition I want to start with our kiddos. I wanted to post some pics and let all of the family know we are safe and sound. I LOVE snow!!!!!

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

I'll have to admit, I'm a little jealous. Looks like fun! Enjoy your fun family time!