Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sledding......................................
































The first of four storms to come, hit us last night and school was canceled today! Yippee! We stayed in jammies and then crammed our snow clothes over them to go sledding. It just doesn't get any better than this. Tate is way to brave on sleds and I find myself saying a little prayer every time he flies down the biggest , bumpiest and longest hill he can find. Livia is more cautious and I just never have to worry. I tried using the kid snowboard and busted my butt! I think I might even bruise a bit. Serves me right for trying to live in the past for a spell.

3 comments:

diane lott said...

Love love love those pics, your kids are precious! And just so ya know I still have a bruise on my tush from snowboard, a permanant dent in the cartilage of my fat behind! I never blog anymore and here I am blogging on the same night at you. We are Kindred Spirits I tell you!

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish we were there sledding with you. Glad to see you back.

Melissa Bosen said...

How fun to see Lauralee and the kids in there too. Are you guys coming to Powell?