Thursday, January 14, 2010

hello again..............

Life keeps moving by and I keep making lists of things to post without the least bit of energy to do so........ I need to remotivate myself with this blog so the goal for now is to try and post once a week. Livia is growing up way too fast and Tate is getting to be too much of a stinky boy. I can't believe I will have two kids in school next year. We recently went to the valley and celebrated Chad's 33rd birthday (By the way honey, happy birthday and I love you so very much) it was so nice to get out of the cold weather! I think it made all of our family breath a little easier this week having had a mini vaca like that. I will download some pictures soon and post some of the kiddos. Love you all.

1 comment:

The Hultman's said...

So glad to see your updates! Hope you are doing well and look forward to hearing more about your sweet family!