Thursday, June 16, 2011

treasure hunting with dad....


Tate went horn hunting, fishing, and rabbit hunting with his dad last weekend. I love it when my boy comes home and turns the bath water brown! I feel like Chad gives the kids the best childhood by sharing his love of the outdoors. You have to watch the video of Tate finding a horn. Chad finds them first and then makes it seem like Tate is the champion finder- LOVE IT! He always comes home so proud of his finds. He seems to be using his arm more and more which is great seeing as how it has not been bending so well after the break. Did I mention his horrible break healed three weeks earlier than he was supposed to? He was pushing the pins out and they were scraping on his cast. After taking him to get x-rayed, the surgeon determined he was healed and ready to begin physical therapy. He still has some issues with it but he is such a trooper. I can't believe I get to have another little boy to raise and cuddle and send out with his dad and big brother......................I love my boys!

No comments: