Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6th day of bed rest..........

So my body needs to rest but my brain wants to "NEST"! I am feeling like a prisoner today and even though the medicine is working really well I still am getting contractions especially when I push it too much with getting up. I really thought this little guy would be different but he is reminding me so much of being pregnant with Ms. Livy at the end. I am slowly getting things ready in the baby's room and luckily I have fabulous friends who are willing to help out. I have basically cut in half my expectations of how I wanted the house to be when Brigg got here. I know this picture doesn't look like I am really huge but I think that is the problem- My kids just don't pop out! They squish inside of me and make me feel stuffed. I am just waiting for his arm to pop out of my mouth! (remember that dream sis?) Well, I best get back to bed, I am secretly hoping that since I got ready today Chad will want to take me to lunch!

No comments: