Sunday, March 20, 2011

fishing at Roosevelt Lake



Chad took the kids and the boat to Roosevelt this weekend for some camping and fishing. I was left behind due to not feeling so well. As excited as I was to have a weekend to myself (moms rarely get that) I was so sad when they drove away. The whole weekend I missed them so much it hurt. I kept calling Chad and luckily he had service so I was able to listen to them have all of their fun. I was surprised to find out that Livia has decided she will NOT touch fish anymore! That's right our little girl who used to kiss a fish dead on the lips and squeeze them until their eyes popped out has now decided she can't possibly touch such a slimy thing. Shocking. I guess she would just catch them and then make her dad do the dirty work. These are some pictures sent to me on my phone so they are not the best. I will post more after I download the camera's pictures. I love that it is like 3 in the afternoon and Livia is just chillin' on the lake in her nightgown. It is always a party with Chad in charge.

1 comment:

diane lott said...

that look like so much fun. you guys are the best parents