Thursday, June 11, 2009

visit from MOM.......part 1 & 2



I was so happy to have a visit from my mother and her good friend Kathy. We had a ball doing basically nothing. A little shopping, baking, movies and playing with the kids always equals an entertaining visit. Sadly my mom had to return after only being home for four days for round two of visits with Amber. I had just had my accident a few days after she returned to New Mexico so she turned right back around to take care of me. (for those of you who don't know I had a seizure at Tate's t-ball game- freaky!) Do I have a great mom or what? By the way thank you to all of you who have helped out recently with our little family. I feel very loved and taken care of. We will keep you posted on any results we find out- it is still kind of a mystery. Mom- thank you so much for sacrificing so much of your time in helping us out- there is just nothing like being taken care of by momma.............

1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

Amber, I heard from Lauralee about your seizure and then had Mike get on the phone to call Chad right away. We are so worried about you!
Please feel like you can stay with us and leave Livia & Tate while you are getting more tests run. I understand if you're more comfortable in a hotel for more privacy, but you can still bring the kids over for as long as you need. We have a guest room and bathroom though. You're always welcome.