Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The water dogs have invaded my life.........




Chad took the kids and his net and caught about 200 of these wonderful little water dogs for his fishing trip a couple weeks ago. The problem is now the ones that were not used for fishing have taken up residence in an ice chest in my back yard. Every time I bathe the kids and get them all ready for the day they run out to check on Ali and Howard and then they stink like yucky mucky water dogs! I will say that we have become quite popular in the neighborhood because all of the kids come over with buckets to get their own personal pet. Sorry to all the mothers that are now forced to house a stinky water dog. don't worry if it dies just send your kids over to get some more PLEASE!!!!!!! can you believe Tate kisses these things? I feel like I need to scrub out his mouth every time.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

GROSS!!! I can't believe Tate kisses them!