Monday, December 15, 2008

Disney Vacation































Livia called these trees "Hula Trees" she especially loved the baby ones.



We had a great family vacation this year in California. I strongly recommend going during this time of year. We had Disneyland all to ourselves and the Christmas decor and parades and fireworks were out of this world. We never had to wait for the rides and my heart was soaring with my kid's happy faces. We also went to the Aquarium of the pacific and to Newport beach. We did not want to come home! We actually stayed a night longer than we planned because Chad (who was dreading this vacation- mind you) was not ready for it to be over. My kids can't stop talking about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys went. I am having jelousy right this very minute looking out my window at SNOW! I have to dineyland this year!!! R u guys coming for Christmas?

wendy said...

how fun! You are so good at taking pics all through out it...

Melissa Bosen said...

We took the boys for the first time in october. Probably our best family vacation yet! We absolutely loved it and the beach too!!