Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Varsity team of hunting wives (I am the captain!)



I just stumbled on this pic of Livia when she was just a little squirt with her hero, Chad. I know it is fuzzy but it is cute none the less. I think I am ready for my 8th hunting season with Chad. You would think I would be a pro at it by now but I always feel the same- sad to see him go- sorry for myself for being left with the kids- and of course happy to see how excited and full of life Chad is during this time of year! Chad is so excited for the hunt coming up this week he can hardly sleep at night. I love how he positively gleams with happiness. Who can ask for anything more than a happy husband?

3 comments:

sara said...

Yes that is so cute! I can relate with feeling sorry for myself - but about other things!! It is great to see a happy husband!!! Yay for Chad! and hang in there - hopefully the season will go quickly!!! All the more reason for some girl time!!

Unknown said...

OK! You can be on the varsity team, but I think I get to be the captain. This is my 10th hunting season and I get left for weeks at a time. Hunting season never gets any easier, but I am hoping for my rewards in Heaven...seeing as I haven't killed him yet! :) Love ya!!

The Welker Family said...

You are a better woman than I am that's for sure! I would never be able to do it. That is a dang cute picture of Chad and livia! We'll need to start up our play group again now that the summer is going to be coming to an end.