Monday, July 27, 2009

Blue Thunder!

















hear the Thunder? that's right- it's BLUE thunder baby! Oh how fun it is to watch our little boy so dedicated to a sport (note picture of shirt over head while playing) he likes it some days and other days just wants to have a permanent water break on the side lines for the ENTIRE game. I am a little worried about this kids work ethic at times. My favorite picture is the one of me in full Soccer Mom glory. Livia took that one and we couldn't stop laughing when we found it on the camera.




7 comments:

wendy said...

he is growing up! we miss you guys so much! go soccer mom.

sara said...

:)

Love how you match the team. That is a true supporter.

Brock is going to be 4 next week. CRAZY!

Fun running into you a while back.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

ha ha you are a soccer mom TOO! I love that picture. Trentons on the blue panthers and loves loves loves it. He is a nonstop play hard kid...sorry to make you jealous! ha ha Miss you and hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Hello Amber!
I just started a new blog, it's a collection of all my favorite before and after projects I've found online.

If you don't mind, I would love to feature the coffee table you turned in to an upholstered bench on my blog, (with credit to you, of course!)

Thanks!
betterafter@live.com

The Cook Fam said...

Amber I miss you!!!! It seems as though it's been WAY too long! You guys looks so good! I hope you're all happy and enjoying fishing! Now's the time of year right? I wish we were closer so we could learn from your expertise. We tried a couple times last summer without the success of bringing home a fish. The kids were bummed. Someday soon I hope we are able to run into each other again. I miss you!

David Tullis said...

you are an ideal soccer mom! i am so glad that you followed appropriate sideline behavior for parents with no yelling or getting after the refs. you are a charm...and tate was fun too. i will truly miss blue thunder.

myndie said...

that was actually a myndie not dave comment although he probably noticed your great sideline behavior as well.