Monday, February 2, 2009

oh- the game of random catch-up!

Tess has moved back to Flagstaff! I love having her close by- she is a good mommy motivator.
Di bought me this beautiful apron.......................I just love her...............

Still "crapping" (crafting) away Tate is usually forced to do it whereas Livia is always thrilled and is never fully satisfied with the amount of creating I supply.

We got to play with Tanner and Aunt Shanny When they flew over from Alaska for Shane's hunt.
These three had a ball- Livia was the baby hog the whole time we were all together- O.k. maybe she was tied for that position with me.....
All clean and ready for bed at Grammies'


Livia sledding on the ice in our yard
the kids all got to cut down a Christmas tree with their grandpa this year- I wanted to include this one with the Christmas pics but waited since it was Andrea's Christmas card.
I know that this post does not make a whole lot of sense but either has our life recently with Chad interviewing all over the place and us taking tiny road trips. We have just been happy and having fun and that is always something to remember.

4 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

so nice to see you the other night. sorry we couldn't catch up on what's going on in your life..how is Kellie and Clint? Call me sometime.

diane lott said...

So I put that Apron on Arden and she fell in love, thought she was miss beautiful chef, and she was. She didn't want to take it off and she didn't, she wore it to school the next day! Hilarious huh! Di

Fauset Photography said...

LOVE that apron!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Amber, I like checking in on you too so come on girl whatcha been up to? POST POST POST!